Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Time



Awaken by the alarm I struggled to even open my eyes. I sensed discomfort, soreness, tiredness, dizziness. My head hurts. I get up and turned off the alarm. The door rings…I have to catch a plane in a few hours. I am going back to reality.

Life passes so fast. One can only hope to embrace it as much as one can. Awake then sleep, sleep than awake. Hour after hour, day after day, week after week, and so on... what did I do last week? What thoughts or feelings I had?

Unpleasant feelings follow that night…no memories. God I wish I remember!!!!  Maybe is for the best!!!
“This plane ride is so long...maybe if I drink something I will feel better.” I did, and I am happy I did.

The following months are unbelievable. I start to experience a life that I only dreamed of. I started to behave in a much unexpected matter. It was as if I have released the dark side of me which had been hidden for years. I WAS HAPPY, BUT SAD AT THE SAME TIME I WAS FEELING GUILTY (guilt never leaves me).

Life is precious. I never want to take it for granted. I am glad for each day, and want to make the best of it.
I often write just because I like to go back and read what I was thinking in the past. I do not want to forget. I want to remember.

So here I am back to my unique self. Life experiences shape us, but it is not what happened what matter, but what we make of it.
September 4th (I don’t want to forget)

No comments:

Post a Comment