Sunday, June 6, 2010

Why not?

       Some days i know the answer to this question and some other days i do not. I have a very logical explanation for why not, which i keep repeating to myself over and over again, but even this sometimes does not make sense. Why not? Because i don't need the headache, because i don't want to be hurt, because i am selfish, because i am independent, because i am self sufficient, because i don't have time, because of my busy schedule, because no one understand me, because i am a difficult woman to please..... and many more reasons why not.
        The truth of the matter is that i am comfortable with myself and who i am, most importantly, i know what i do not want. I don't want lies, laziness, procrastination, devotion, hopelessness, indifference, isolation, carelessness,insensibility, darkness, fairness, secrets... i don't want it!!!!
         There is peace and tranquility in my life which i never experienced before. I am selfish because i only have to worry about myself ( and my two monkeys who depend on me). Waking up has never been so delightful as when i have to get up to make chocolate milk before 7am. Why not? simply because it is so much better this way.
         There is a theory that says that one most ask five times why in order to find the root cause of something. Why not? Why not? Why not? Why not? Why not?.... well, that did not work in this case because the answer continues to be the same...just because i don't want to!!!!
        Will i regret it later when i am old, wrinkle, unable to do many of the things i can do now? who knows? I will never do anything just  to please others. I can only please myself and make myself happy, no one can make me happy but me. For now and until whenever just because i don't want to!!!! As simple as that....

No comments:

Post a Comment