Thursday, March 4, 2010

A MAN'S HEART


A man's heart is an ocean. As i continue my research about man i came to this conclusion today. I continue to analyze man's behavior and actions through the continue search for unanswered questions about men. As i  read a book and an online source about men i have learned that they have a heart. I know, hard to believe.Nevertheless, what i found  more interesting is the fact that men like when a woman appeal to his heart. I studied psychology and this is all news to me. Well, in a way it makes sense. Little boys' behavior is impacted by the quality of nurture they received while growing up. I knew this, but on the other hand men are not as open with their feelings and emotions like us women. Men are viciously and more naturally violent than women. Statistically men are more likely to commit crimes than women, AND YES THERE ARE MANY FACTORS TO THIS. So far i discovered that men like to feel understood, love, protected, comfortable, relax, around that special woman. Men don't like woman who are pushy, demanding, bossy, insecure, dependable, and many other ugly stuffs. I learned that men want a woman who will enjoy a relationship other than trying to fix it.Men do not want the confusions and frustrations that comes with a relationship,specially if they are coming out of one. All of this makes a lot of sense to me and as i continue my research i become more receptive to why men behave the way they do. In addition, women are not easy to deal with either.
Something interesting that i also found is that in every piece of material i read about men behavior, it seems as if us women are responsible for the way men behave and act. I totally, disagree with this. Every thing one reads any article on this topic, we find  that women are to blame for the  "justifiable" way men behave toward us. I JUST DO NOT UNDERSTAND !!!  We give birth to men, raised them and then we are still responsible for their behavior. This seems unfair to me.
I know that men have hearts, just like us. Sometimes, they do not use it but they sure know how to mis use it.

1 comment:

  1. Men are solely responsible for their own behavior. There are women who encourage and reward bad behavior, Sandra Bullock for example, but the source of the trouble is always the same.

    ReplyDelete